top of page

Immigration Information

The International office at uOttawa offers several immigration information sessions each term. Here is a brief of what they offer:

  • How to apply for a study permit

  • Work authorization

  • How to extend your study permit

  • How to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

  • Journey to permanent residence in Canada for international students



bottom of page